I have taken time to compile a powerful list of over “500 Great Prayer Quotes” and packaged it for you. I carefully selected the ones that will fan the flame of prayer in you. The ones that are intensely inspiring, hot and soul stirring. I took time to do these for you because I feel it will go a long way to help your prayer life. For me, prayer quotes are one thing that help keep me on my knees. They have a way of striking the prayer cords in me. Some of the quotes have also helped me understood prayer deeply.
These quotes are quotes from great men who did not just know the value and place of prayer to the believer and the Church but men who were men and women of prayer themselves. They were not men that spoke about prayer; they were men that really prayed. The spirit of prayer that was on these men can rub on you as you read and meditate on these prayer quotes.
Some of these men were men who via the instrument of prayer affected positively their generation. Some of them are still alive some have gone home to be with the Lord but their impact is still felt. Their impact through prayer has transcended time. Satan respected his boundaries in their days. They commanded power and influence on their knees. You will truly be blessed by this list of quotes on prayer.
Below are some of the quotes. I can’t list the 500 of them here so all you need to do is subscribe to this blog by giving me your best email at the end of this post and i’ll send you the list in PDF format. You can read it on any device.
• Intercessory prayer is exceedingly prevalent. What wonders it has wrought! The Word of God teems with its marvelous deeds. Believer, thou hast a mighty engine in thy hand, use it well, use it constantly, use it with faith, and thou shalt surely be a benefactor to thy brethren – C. H. Spurgeon
• Prayer moves the hand which moves the world – J. A. Wallace
• Oh, happy vantage of a kneeling knee! – Shakespeare
• A man who prays much in private will make short prayers in public – D L. Moody
• Beware in your prayers, above everything else; of limiting God, not only by unbelief, but by fancying that you know what He can do – Andrew Murray
• When you can’t stand again kneel – Kevin Ashwe
• If you are strangers to prayer you are strangers to power –Billy Sunday
• To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing – Martin Luther
• If Christians spent as much time praying as they do grumbling, they would soon have nothing to grumble about – Anonymous
• Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire? – Corrie Ten Boom
• Today any successful and competent businessman will employ the latest and best-tested methods in production, distribution, and administration. Many are discovering that one of the greatest of all efficiency methods is prayer power – Norman Vincent Peale
• Hurry is the death of Prayer – Samuel Chadwick
• Every time I have had a breakthrough in my life, it has been because of Prayer – John Maxwell
• Prayer is weakness leaning on omnipotence – W. S. Bowd
• A man who is intimate with God will never be intimidated by men – Leonard Ravenhill
• History belongs to the intercessors – Walter Wink
• No learning can make up for the failure to pray. No earnestness, no diligence, no study, no gifts will supply its lack – E.M. Bounds
• Prayer breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all straits by which God’s saints have been held – E. M. Bounds
• There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer – A.T. Pierson
• Until you know that life is war, you cannot know what prayer is for – John Piper
• God never gives us discernment in order that we may criticize, but that we may intercede – Oswald Chambers
• All I know is that when I pray, coincidences happen; and when I don’t pray, they don’t happen – Dan Hayes
• Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet – E M. Bounds
• Seven days without prayer makes one weak – Allen E. Vartlett
• Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Christian on his knees – William Cowper
• Prayer is not overcoming God’s reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness – Martin Luther
• The secret of all failure is our failure in secret prayer – The Kneeling Christian
• Where there is no vision of eternity, there is no prayer for the perishing – David Smithers
• Ministers who do not spend two hours a day in prayer are not worth a dime a dozen – degrees or no degrees – Leonard Ravenhill
• Pray, and let God worry – Martin Luther
• Rich is the person who has a praying friend – Janice Hughes
• No one is a firmer believer in the power of prayer than the devil; not that he practices it, but he suffers from it – Guy H. King
You won’t like to miss the others in the list. Just fill the form below with your name and your best email and i’ll send a copy of the “500 Great Prayer Quotes” to your email box right now. If you don’t get it, quickly check your spam box.
Remember I’m sending it to you for free.