- Jesus has paid for your wealth and grab a hold of everything. Leave out nothing. The lines are falling In pleasant places for you. There’s a mighty supply for you. Because of the finished works of Jesus. Simply receive what Grace has done by faith.
- The contract Samson had with God is totally different from ours with God. Stop using Samson as an example to think the Spirit of God will leave you when you go wrong. God has promised, he will never leave you or forsake you. Yes, no matter how deep a mess you’re in. He has sworn in the blood of Jesus that he will never leave you…. Don’t join those singing “cast me not away from your presence oh lord and take not your holy spirit from me….” not all emotional songs are Anointed. All these songs have found their fulfillment in the new testament. Don’t ask for what you already have. God is faithful. Judge him Faithful.
- In this life, the secret is “looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith”. God is in you and his presence In you invokes favor all around you.
- Your unfaithfulness does not change God. He has made preparations before time began to cover up your flaws. God is always faithful. And the way to know he will forever remain faithful is the sacrifice of Jesus.
- We rule this world as kings by speaking. God has given us the world by the sacrifice of himself. Not by our effort. He did it all. It was all of his ideas and plans, nothing to do with your contribution.
- If you will just learn to speak and release your Faith in all those things, whether big or small, you will not have so many prayer points. That’s what God has given us; our faith.
- Faith is not feelings. Believe that because of the sacrifice of Jesus, anything you say will come to pass.
- Prayer is making statement…. this is how it works…. speak.
- God is my shield, he is my protector no matter what is happening in the world. Shout it out ‘ God is my shield, he is my glory and the lifter of my head.’
- The Lord is my glory, he is my wealth, he is my financial strength, he is the lifter of my head, he is my reward..
- Suddenly i see all the noise around you hushed by the power of God. Let there a suddenlies in your life…. “the Lord whom you seek suddenly appears in his temple.
- I see workings of miracles: There’s a Mighty display of God’s power in your life; home, ministry, health, business, relationship, finances…. it’s the revealing of God’s almightiness in your life. There are workings of miracles in your life, your businesses, your finances, in whatever you have your hands on, in your homes, in your offices, in your body…. jump in and receive. You life has changed!
- Money is not a reward, but an inheritance by blood. You don’t work for money, just take your money.
- Faith is like your sixth sense; it reaches things that your five senses can never reach.
- Prayer does not make faith work, faith makes prayer work.
- If you believe that the devil is hindering you from succeeding in life, you don’t know your authority. Stop giving the devil too much credit.
- One of the most abused messages, both positively and negatively, is the message of giving. Many a greedy and stingy person will be seen talking passionately against giving! John 3:16 says, “God so loved the world, He gave….” Love will always give without exception.
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
2 Corinthians 9:6-9
But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
- The word of God has a great deal to say about giving so if you are born of love then you are love. Let us stop misquoting men of God and start believing and acting on God’s word; start acting on Love that you are and give like you’ve never done before. Give, give and give. Giving is loving.
- Grace is not just a power or an influence that makes us do good or be good. Grace is the person, Jesus Who has done and become good for us. Grace is Jesus’ actions that have now been credited to us.
- There are workings of miracles. Have confidence in the father’s love for you. Out of something ugly, a beautiful picture emerges. Out of what was designed to destroy you, strength untold comes.
- Rest in the finished works of Jesus and see God’s favor open doors you’ve never imagined possible.
- You have been hearing the sound of abundance of rain and of finances now is the time to begin to see them. Glory! TAKE THEM NOW!
- Acknowledging of THE TRUTH is the solution of the snare of the devil. Recognize and agree with the truth of the gospel.
- Heb 2:14 the weapon Jesus used in defeating the devil is His death, this is our weapon of warfare against the devil today-Jesus’ death burial and resurrection. Use the name of Jesus.
- The Wisdom of God is being Translated into Dynamic explosive Power as we Feed on Christ.
- Your abundance in life is a witness to the world that Jesus is alive.
- Christians struggle in life cos they don’t see themselves in the light of the finished works of Jesus. You have to walk in the truth of the gospel.
- A lot of Christians fail to understand that faith is a definite, purposeful act of the heart. It is not a mental exercise.
- In speaking the power(anointing) of God is released and in believing the power is received. Glory!
- 1peter 5:10. The suffering here is not to suffer sickness, poverty or pains but rather to suffer in laying down our will and self-effort and submitting to the will and finished works of Jesus
- God is all committed and faithful to you…be committed and faithful to Him too. Enjoy His rest.
- Phi 1:4-8. You partake of the anointing(grace) of the anointed as you partner(give) continually to the anointed.
- If you do not believe that God loves you, you Will rebel against Him. Deu 1:26-27. God loves you.
- Prayers is making statements. Speak to your angels to go and cause the people and money to come.
- Exo 3:5 ‘put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground’. In God’s presence your ‘abilities to perform’ means nothing so take them off.
- Jesus our high priest is testifying of us base on what He had done for us, we join in testifying too. Hence, the testimony of two men is true. John 8:17
- Jesus your High Priest is at the right hand of God declaring that through His sacrifice, you are righteous, healed and prosperous. As you agree and say the same things He is saying, the two of you stand and bear the same witness and your testimony is established as truth.
- I live by Christ because I have eaten Him. I am in covenant with Him and I have become one with Him; I am God to the extent that He is God!
- Life CANNOT be found anywhere except in covenant with Jesus Christ!
- By holding fast saying what your high priest is saying about you, you receive mercy and see grace in all things.Heb 4:14-16
- The increase and promotion is not in your self-effort but God. You believing regardless of what you feel,see or do physically that God has given you increase and promotion because of the lamb slain.
- Jesus was born; grace came. The law can not make any righteous, it only shows once inability. Only the radical preaching of Jesus is the solution of the world today.
- Do not buy into condemnation or guilt this season, the requirement demanded of us is fulfilled in Christ, there is no law against us. Jesus was born and died for our sins. So, REJOICE! Is a season of JOY
- The Lord has brought you to the place of perfection beyond what u know as perfection. Believe and yield to Him in this season.
- We are the ‘Take over generation’ cos we are satisfied with God’s favor as He has restored us to favor with Himself and forgiven our sins. 2cor 5: 17- 21
- Unusual, unmerited and undeserved favors cos of the lamb of God that has taken away ALL our sins, hence, all needs are paid. Enjoy the good life.
- Evil days is not when you don’t have money is your pocket but that temptation to take your focus off the finished works of Christ and put it on your own abilities.
- Forgiveness is not a reward for what you do, confession of sins or your sober behavior. Forgiveness is a gift from God to you. Glory!
- Stop depending on your self-effort for success, Jesus has accomplished everything on the cross. Believe and depend on His finished works.
- Be committed to the grace of God given you so that all will hear these pure undiluted gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 cor 5: 16-17